Let the world’s unique train—China Orient Express (also known as Shangri-la Express) take you back to the Silk Road dating back to over 1000 years ago, to explore the best attractions of ancient Silk Road in 2017! With the fabulous design and intimate services on China Orient Express , as well as the various haunting sights along Silk Road, we promise that you'll be dazzled!
|-||Single||Double/per person||Triple/per person||Quad/per person|
|[ USD ] Sep 04-13,2017||$4,059.00||$2,799.00||$2,599.00||$2,499.00|
1.EXPERIENCED TOUR MANAGERS: Our experienced tour managers and their assistants are selected for their travel knowledge and organizational abilities allowing you to relax and enjoy your voyage of a lifetime. We receive many exceptional passenger comments about our Tour Managers and their aim is to ensure you enjoy every minute of your holiday.
2.HOTEL AND ONBOARD ACCOMMODATION: Although you will spend much of your time sightseeing or relaxing in the train’s public areas, you will find your hotel room or cabin a welcome retreat at the end of a rewarding day. Hotel and onboard accommodation as described in your individual tour itinerary are included in the tour price. All hotels are of 5 star standard or, in certain locations, the best available. Room upgrades are available on request and at extra cost.
3.ROUTE GUIDE, ITINERARY AND INFORMATION PACK: When you board the train there will be a brochure in your cabin detailing more about your journey and the places en-route. Our Tour Manager will organize a programed of briefings on the cities or places we visit and, each evening, will issue a programed for the next day’s touring schedule.
4.BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER DAILY: All departures feature one or two uniquely designed restaurant cars where you can enjoy the excellent waiter-served food and wine. Several times during the tour we will also sample authentic local cuisine off the train.
5.DRINKS WITH MEALSONBOARD: A drinks allowance is included with lunch and dinner.
6.ON BOARD SERVICE: Throughout your tour you can expect service which is attentive, friendly and unobtrusive. The high ratio of staff to passenger’s means there is always someone available should you need assistance.
7.ON BOARD DOCTOR AND MEDICAL FACILITIES: To give you peace of mind our tours are accompanied by a doctor who travels with us for the entire journey; so you can rest assured that medical assistance is always available. On call 24 hours a day, the doctor is on hand to give primary care as required.
8.24 HOUR SERVICE ATTENDANT: Your car attendants provide 24-hour housekeeping and bedding turndown services, with one attendant always on duty to assist you and to ensure you are
comfortable in your cabin. Complimentary tea, coffee and bottled drinking water are available in your cabin 24 hours a day.
9. International airfare departure from Toronto.
1.Airport taxes CAD480/per person
2.China Entry Visa Fees
3.Excess Baggage Charges
4.Personal Expenses such as visa costs, insurance, drinks from the bar car, laundry, spa treatments, hairdressing.
5. Single Room Supplement.
6. Tip：Full Service Staff Tip USD150.00/per (Train staff, Special train porter, the tour leader, local driver and local guide).
1. Valid for Canadian / USA / Australia passport / PR holder with English speaking tour guide service;
2. This is a shopping tour required to make several stops of one to two hours as outlined in the itinerary, but you aren't obligated to purchase.
3. The tour fee excluded Optional tour Fee listed on the itinerary and Compulsory Tips.
4. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests without arrange free shuttle;
5. All the tour program including the attraction and hotels are subject to change;
6. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events including private demand, flight delays / cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc. .
7. Please double confirm 24 hours prior to departure for your flights statues, the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid any mistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above we suggested have accompanied by relative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and other necessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes of delays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergency contacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurred loss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitude of 3000m and above, seniors and those who suffer from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other related health issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the tours prior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families were aware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems on the trip, guests and families need to bear all the responsibilities and costs.