|-||Adult||Child(under 12)||Single Supple.|
|[ USD ]||$850.00||$850.00||$550.00|
1) 5* Hotel Accommodation
2) Daily meals as per itinerary
3) Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
4) English speaking guide
2) Travel insurance
3) Gratuity for the tour guide and driver USD$90 per person
4) Meals and drinks not listed in the itineary
5) International and domestic airfare
Shanghai-Zhangjiajie: USD190/per person
Chongqing-Shanghai: USD190/per person
1. Valid for Canadian / USA / Australia passport / PR holder with English speaking tour guide service;
2. This is a shopping tour required to make several stops of one to two hours as outlined in the itinerary, but you aren't obligated to purchase.
3. The tour fee excluded Optional tour Fee listed on the itinerary and Compulsory Tips.
4. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests without arrange free shuttle;
5. All the tour program including the attraction and hotels are subject to change;
6. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events including private demand, flight delays / cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc. .
7. Please double confirm 24 hours prior to departure for your flights statues, the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid any mistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above we suggested have accompanied by relative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and other necessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes of delays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergency contacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurred loss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitude of 3000m and above, seniors and those who suffer from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other related health issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the tours prior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families were aware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems on the trip, guests and families need to bear all the responsibilities and costs.